Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some stuff...and, like, more stuff

So we have this camera that takes really nice, hi-res pictures. Which is cool and stuff, but dude! It takes forever to upload those damn pictures to the computer, then onto Shutterfly or Flickr or wherever! So inevitably, I put it off...and off...and put it off again. So anyway, here's a random assortment of pictures I finally uploaded. It includes various beach trips (to two different beaches!), Mimi and Papa's visit, baby birds, birds all growed up, our visit to Socal--and much much more! Enjoy!



P.S. I realize this picture viewer thing overlaps the stuff on the right side of the blog. I hate that it does that, but I don't have the energy to upload each picture one at a time, so there it is. Just wanted everyone to know that I know, but that I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

No comments: